Happy birthday, Atlantis Paradise Island! As the resort celebrates its 25th anniversary, its year-long festivities continue with an exclusive, limited-time, $25,000 itinerary, #TheRoyalat25, allowing travelers to experience the property like never before.
“This year will be one to remember for decades to come,” said Audrey Oswell, president and managing director, Atlantis Paradise Island. “The 25th anniversary is a monumental and exciting milestone for the resort, our team and the destination. We started the year with a variety of memorable events and look forward to continuing to provide our guests incredible ways to enjoy Atlantis.”
#TheRoyalat25 offer, starting at $25,000, includes:
- Five-night stay in a suite in The Royal, The Cove, The Reef or The Coral
- Eight-course dinner at FISH, a Michelin-starred restaurant from José Andrés
- Seaplane adventure to Kamalame Cay, including an overwater tour of Andros Great Barrier Reef, island exploration and beachside lunch
- Overnight Marine Life Camping adventure, including a guide-led snorkel through underwater ruins with baby manta rays and rescued marine mammals, a fireside beach dinner and sleeping in a climate-controlled tent at Dolphin Cay
- His-and-her sterling silver jewelry commemorating the anniversary, up to $1,000 value
- Day-long VIP guide to Aquaventure
- Massage, facial and body scrub treatments at Mandara Spa
- Guided tours of Atlantis’ marine life conservation efforts and Ardastra Gardens & Wildlife Conservation Center
- Omakase and sake experiences in Nobu’s Sake Room
- Daily pool cabana with butler, drinks and food
- Casino chips valued at $2,500
- Gifts from Atlantis’ Marine Village boutiques
- A photographer on hand to capture select moments
Book by contacting Sapphire Services at 877 275 2921.
FX Excursions offers the chance for once-in-a-lifetime experiences in destinations around the world.
Leisure Lifestyle 2023Jun 7, 2023
Gather Insight and Inspiration at Some of the World’s Intriguing Art Shows and Fairs
© FNB ART JOBURG
Europe is more fun with a Portugal Stopover.
Leisure Lifestyle 2023Jun 6, 2023
Time to Unwind
I recently returned from my second annual golf trip to Kiawah Island, where we enjoyed fantastic weather. Upon arrival, the group met for lunch at The Ryder Cup Bar, located at The Ocean Course, one of the top-ranked courses in the country. Luckily, we were not playing that day, as the wind whipped up and brought unscheduled douses of rain. As one of the caddies told me, wind gusts of 35 mph made the course unplayable. But some players braved the conditions as we sat comfortably inside enjoying our first lunch of the trip while chairs cascaded outside and players tried to keep their shots on track.
Leisure Lifestyle 2023Jun 6, 2023
Global Traveler Announces the Winners of the 2023 Leisure Lifestyle Awards
Welcome to our 11th Leisure Lifestyle Awards, an annual survey honoring the best in the world of leisure and lifestyle travel, awarding goods, services, destinations, hotels, airlines, airports, cruises and more. Read on to find out the winners in this year’s milestone ranking, and congratulations to all the winners!
Plan Your Escape to Arizona
Indulgent escapes are made even more enjoyable by fast, easy access — and that’s what Arizona offers. Quick, non-stop and direct flights to one of two international airports put all the luxury of The Grand Canyon State within easy reach.
Destinations / North AmericaJun 5, 2023
6 Reasons to Put Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, on Your Travel List
It’s time to start dreaming of your next trip. Here’s some destination inspiration for you. Take a visual journey through Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, with us.
Protected: MORE TO TRAVEL
SponsoredJun 1, 2023
Review: JW Marriott Essex House
April/May 2023May 31, 2023
Homer and Janet by Homer Review
eFlyer ReviewsMay 31, 2023
Nobu Palo Alto Reveals New Japanese-Inspired Restaurant and Garden
Headed by renowned designer Shigeru Namba, Nobu Palo Alto’s Japanese-inspired restaurant and garden officially opened to the public this month, in which a sophisticated and refined extension greets patrons upon arrival. The new space and garden offer guests and diners an unparalleled venue in downtown Palo Alto, California, playing upon the seasons to showcase flora during its proper blooming periods.
Put Yourself First in Arizona
Putting yourself first has never been easier.
eFlyer DealsMay 31, 2023
Father’s Day Luxuries at InterContinental New York Barclay
This Father’s Day, the InterContinental New York Barclay takes celebrations to the next level with its new offer, allowing fathers to enjoy a relaxing stay through a specially curated gift certificate.