VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- CONTEST PROMOTIONAL PERIOD. This special EL AL Israel Airlines USA contest promotion begins August 13, 2019 and ends on September 13, 2019 (“promotion period”). Each participant agrees to the rules of this contest promotion and the processing of their personal information outside of the United States and Canada. EL AL Israel Airlines USA has the right to cancel contest promotion at any time.
- ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS. Eligibility to win one (1) roundtrip economy class prize ticket to Israel is based on enrollment in the Matmid Frequent Flyer Club program. There is no cost to be a member of the Matmid Club and no purchase is necessary. Contest promotion is offered and open only to legal residents of the United States, the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are at least 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of EL AL Israel Airlines, Global Traveler, as well as their immediate family (spouse, parents, children, siblings and their spouses) and individuals living in the same household of such employees, are ineligible. Contest promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, provincial, and local laws and regulations. By participating, entrants agree to these official rules and accept decisions of EL AL Israel Airlines USA as final. The contest promotion is offered in the United States and Canada (excluding Quebec) only and shall be construed and evaluated, according to U.S. and Canada federal, state and local laws.
- PRIZES/VALUE. One grand prize winner will win one (1) roundtrip economy class prize ticket on a nonstop EL AL flight from New York, (JFK/Newark), Boston, Miami, Los Angeles, Toronto, San Francisco or Las Vegas. The approximate value of the prize is $1200 – $1800 depending on travel dates and availability (up to $100 taxes per ticket are the responsibility of the winner). The available travel dates for the prize are: September 14 – 24, 2019, November 1 – December 15, 2019, January 11 – March 31, 2020, April 27 – June 15, 2020 and September 1 – 14, 2020. The prize of one (1) roundtrip economy class ticket is non-endorsable, non-refundable, non-transferable, cannot be redeemed for cash and is based on availability. The EL AL ticket is based on the rules and regulations of “E” economy class and is not valid for receiving frequent flyer points. Upgrading to a higher class of service with either money or points is not permitted. Once a ticket is issued, no changes are permitted.
- DRAWING. The odds of winning will depend on the total number of eligible entries received, which is unknown. The winner of the contest promotion will be selected and notified by EL AL Israel Airlines USA through the e-mail and/or phone number associated with their Matmid account by September 27, 2019. The winner must respond to EL AL Israel Airlines USA within two weeks and include all contact information (name, home/cell phone numbers, full mailing address, and email address). In the event that EL AL Israel Airlines USA does not receive confirmation from the winner within 2 weeks, an alternate winner will be selected and notified through the e-mail and/or phone number associated with their Matmid account. The winner must notify EL AL Israel Airlines USA within two weeks of notification and include all contact information (name, home/cell phone numbers, full mailing address, and email address). This procedure will continue until EL AL Israel Airlines USA notifies and receives confirmation from a winner. For a Canadian resident to be declared a winner, the selected potential contest winner must first answer correctly, without assistance of any kind, a mathematical skill-testing question posed by Sponsor as part of the potential winner’s affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release. All entrants agree to allow EL AL Israel Airlines USA and/or its designees the perpetual right to use his/her name, biographical information, photo, and/or likeness (real or simulated), and statements for promotion, advertising, marketing and publicity purposes in all media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide in perpetuity, including but not limited to on the world wide web and internet, without notice, review or approval and without additional compensation except where prohibited by law. In this regard, all entrants hereby agree to sign and deliver to EL AL Israel Airlines USA any and all documents that EL AL Israel Airlines USA may deem necessary or desirable in order to confirm such grant of publicity rights.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: EL AL Israel Airlines USA and Global Traveler are not responsible for printing or typographical errors in any related materials; stolen, fraudulent entries or email; or transactions that are processed or lost due to computer or electronic malfunctions. EL AL Israel Airlines USA and Global Traveler are not responsible for entries not received or delayed due to difficulty accessing the Internet, service outages or delays, computer or mobile device difficulties, or other technological glitches. By entering the contest promotion, entrant releases EL AL Israel Airlines USA and Global Traveler against any claims and liabilities arising from this contest/promotion.
- SPONSOR is EL AL Israel Airlines USA. Any questions or comments shall be directed to [email protected]
- RESULTS: For Contest results, send a hand-printed, self-addressed, stamped envelope to Winner List – EL AL Israel Airlines USA, Attn: Manager – Social Media, 100 Wall Street, New York, NY 10005. Requests for the winner list must be received by October 11, 2019.
Galataport Istanbul, a new cruise and lifestyle destination on the Bosphorus in Istanbul, welcomed its first ship, SeaDream II, on Oct. 1. Approximately 150 passengers and crew from Bulgaria Varna arrived at 10 a.m. for a two-day homeport operation before continuing to Bulgaria Burgaz.
GBTA’s Convention 2021 will bring the business travel industry together for the first time in a long time. Once again, you’ll learn and connect with experts and each other, along with discussions with leading thinkers, entrepreneurs and change makers addressing the issues that matter most.
The countdown to Halloween weekend is on! Are you are still unsure about plans? Do you go to a house party? Stay in to hand out candy? Try something different this year and join Philadelphia’s The Mütter Museum at its 6th annual Mischief at The Mütter.
There’s an aspirational rustic chic/farm-to-table restaurant genre often associated with Northern California’s wine country. When you drive down the main street of Napa, Sonoma or any of the other towns, it appears there are as many of them as there are vineyards. And there’s absolutely nothing wrong with this genre, as the quality of the food is consistent and ambitious chefs earnestly endeavor to elevate home-style dishes to a higher standard.
The Global Business Travel Association’s (GBTA) Convention 2021 will be unlike any other convention before it, as we come together in person for the first time since the business travel industry drastically changed and look forward to rebuilding and reshaping the future. GBTA Convention 2021 will bring all of us together to learn from experts and each other, in-person at Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Florida, Nov. 17–19. The safety of our attendees is our top priority. View health and safety protocols.
The InterContinental Mark Hopkins San Francisco announced a new amenity for guests in collaboration with Porsche. Porsche electric vehicle charging stations will now be located in the valet area of the hotel’s parking deck, allowing guests and visitors to top off the batteries of electric vehicles while enjoying a cocktail at Top of the Mark, enjoying farm-to-table fare at Nob Hill Club or staying overnight at the property.
This holiday season, escape to the Caribbean with Celebrity Cruises and reconnect with family and friends in luxurious accommodations that make you feel right at home. Savor globally inspired cuisine designed by our Michelin-starred chef, paired with the most awarded wine collection at sea. Elevate “me time” with a soothing spa treatment sure to renew. With both long and short cruises to celebrate in December, and even three special Ultimate Holiday Cruises that sail over Christmas and into the New Year, the time to gift an experience and create unforgettable memories is now. Celebrity Cruises’ Always IncludedSM pricing — drinks, WiFi and tips — ensures a seamless, carefree vacation with the ones you love.
It’s time to start dreaming of your next trip. Here’s some destination inspiration for you. Take a visual journey through Reykjavik with us.