VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- CONTEST PROMOTIONAL PERIOD. This special EL AL Israel Airlines USA contest promotion begins August 13, 2019 and ends on September 13, 2019 (“promotion period”). Each participant agrees to the rules of this contest promotion and the processing of their personal information outside of the United States and Canada. EL AL Israel Airlines USA has the right to cancel contest promotion at any time.
- ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS. Eligibility to win one (1) roundtrip economy class prize ticket to Israel is based on enrollment in the Matmid Frequent Flyer Club program. There is no cost to be a member of the Matmid Club and no purchase is necessary. Contest promotion is offered and open only to legal residents of the United States, the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are at least 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of EL AL Israel Airlines, Global Traveler, as well as their immediate family (spouse, parents, children, siblings and their spouses) and individuals living in the same household of such employees, are ineligible. Contest promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, provincial, and local laws and regulations. By participating, entrants agree to these official rules and accept decisions of EL AL Israel Airlines USA as final. The contest promotion is offered in the United States and Canada (excluding Quebec) only and shall be construed and evaluated, according to U.S. and Canada federal, state and local laws.
- PRIZES/VALUE. One grand prize winner will win one (1) roundtrip economy class prize ticket on a nonstop EL AL flight from New York, (JFK/Newark), Boston, Miami, Los Angeles, Toronto, San Francisco or Las Vegas. The approximate value of the prize is $1200 – $1800 depending on travel dates and availability (up to $100 taxes per ticket are the responsibility of the winner). The available travel dates for the prize are: September 14 – 24, 2019, November 1 – December 15, 2019, January 11 – March 31, 2020, April 27 – June 15, 2020 and September 1 – 14, 2020. The prize of one (1) roundtrip economy class ticket is non-endorsable, non-refundable, non-transferable, cannot be redeemed for cash and is based on availability. The EL AL ticket is based on the rules and regulations of “E” economy class and is not valid for receiving frequent flyer points. Upgrading to a higher class of service with either money or points is not permitted. Once a ticket is issued, no changes are permitted.
- DRAWING. The odds of winning will depend on the total number of eligible entries received, which is unknown. The winner of the contest promotion will be selected and notified by EL AL Israel Airlines USA through the e-mail and/or phone number associated with their Matmid account by September 27, 2019. The winner must respond to EL AL Israel Airlines USA within two weeks and include all contact information (name, home/cell phone numbers, full mailing address, and email address). In the event that EL AL Israel Airlines USA does not receive confirmation from the winner within 2 weeks, an alternate winner will be selected and notified through the e-mail and/or phone number associated with their Matmid account. The winner must notify EL AL Israel Airlines USA within two weeks of notification and include all contact information (name, home/cell phone numbers, full mailing address, and email address). This procedure will continue until EL AL Israel Airlines USA notifies and receives confirmation from a winner. For a Canadian resident to be declared a winner, the selected potential contest winner must first answer correctly, without assistance of any kind, a mathematical skill-testing question posed by Sponsor as part of the potential winner’s affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release. All entrants agree to allow EL AL Israel Airlines USA and/or its designees the perpetual right to use his/her name, biographical information, photo, and/or likeness (real or simulated), and statements for promotion, advertising, marketing and publicity purposes in all media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide in perpetuity, including but not limited to on the world wide web and internet, without notice, review or approval and without additional compensation except where prohibited by law. In this regard, all entrants hereby agree to sign and deliver to EL AL Israel Airlines USA any and all documents that EL AL Israel Airlines USA may deem necessary or desirable in order to confirm such grant of publicity rights.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: EL AL Israel Airlines USA and Global Traveler are not responsible for printing or typographical errors in any related materials; stolen, fraudulent entries or email; or transactions that are processed or lost due to computer or electronic malfunctions. EL AL Israel Airlines USA and Global Traveler are not responsible for entries not received or delayed due to difficulty accessing the Internet, service outages or delays, computer or mobile device difficulties, or other technological glitches. By entering the contest promotion, entrant releases EL AL Israel Airlines USA and Global Traveler against any claims and liabilities arising from this contest/promotion.
- SPONSOR is EL AL Israel Airlines USA. Any questions or comments shall be directed to [email protected]
- RESULTS: For Contest results, send a hand-printed, self-addressed, stamped envelope to Winner List – EL AL Israel Airlines USA, Attn: Manager – Social Media, 100 Wall Street, New York, NY 10005. Requests for the winner list must be received by October 11, 2019.
All airplane flights begin on the ground. An airport is the starting point, but airspace issues continue to expand from the terrestrial to the aerial. Altitude is no barrier when countries claim sovereignty from the Earth to beyond the stratosphere.
IHG® Business Edge provides small- to midsized enterprises with benefits and confidence to navigate the evolving business travel environment.
Flanked by the ski resort-studded Balkan Mountains and situated directly downwind from the fragrant pine forests of the Vitosha mountain, Sofia’s gorgeous landscape and strategic location between Asia and Europe put it at a crossroads where business and pleasure intermingle effortlessly. In recent years Bulgaria’s capital city has ranked as one of the top 10 best places in the world for startup businesses, and the onslaught of new tax exemptions for businesses looking to invest in the country make it an attractive option for many corporations to begin operations within the city.
According to the U.S. Small Business Administration’s Office of Advocacy, small businesses create two-thirds of net new jobs and account for nearly 48 percent of the U.S. private sector workforce. And small- and medium-sized businesses outpace all other sectors as one of the fastest-growing in the United States. InterContinental® Hotels Group (IHG) goes above and beyond to create opportunities for this segment with its IHG® Business Edge program, voted Best Small- to Mid-Sized Business Program in Global Traveler’s 2019 GT Tested Reader Survey awards.
Leovard skincare, formulated by Dr. Sheg Aranmolate, MD, uses natural ingredients to nourish skin, calm irritation, decrease wrinkles, hydrate and soothe — all while sanitizing skin of bacteria. Leovard’s 06 sanitizer is among a line a like-minded products, designed to ease the stress of environmental damage on our skin while cleansing.
Looking for an escape? Anse Chastanet in Saint Lucia is a one-of-a-kind, 49-room resort with views of the Pitons. The property’s Escape Sale offers travelers who book four nights or more before Aug. 31 the chance to save 35 percent on the entire stay. Book by Aug. 31, but the sale is valid for travel through Dec. 19. Rates start at $513 per night.
Finding a beachfront Punta Cana all-inclusive resort for all ages can be daunting when you want to take home great memories with loved ones but also experience a sophisticated escape. Now, you can have both thanks to a new resort: Finest Punta Cana.
Beer lovers in particular will rejoice with this new offer from The Lion and the Rose Bed and Breakfast in Asheville, North Carolina, and it all starts with a complimentary, icy cold pint upon arrival.