VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- CONTEST PROMOTIONAL PERIOD. This special EL AL Israel Airlines USA contest promotion begins August 13, 2019 and ends on September 13, 2019 (“promotion period”). Each participant agrees to the rules of this contest promotion and the processing of their personal information outside of the United States and Canada. EL AL Israel Airlines USA has the right to cancel contest promotion at any time.
- ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS. Eligibility to win one (1) roundtrip economy class prize ticket to Israel is based on enrollment in the Matmid Frequent Flyer Club program. There is no cost to be a member of the Matmid Club and no purchase is necessary. Contest promotion is offered and open only to legal residents of the United States, the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are at least 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of EL AL Israel Airlines, Global Traveler, as well as their immediate family (spouse, parents, children, siblings and their spouses) and individuals living in the same household of such employees, are ineligible. Contest promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, provincial, and local laws and regulations. By participating, entrants agree to these official rules and accept decisions of EL AL Israel Airlines USA as final. The contest promotion is offered in the United States and Canada (excluding Quebec) only and shall be construed and evaluated, according to U.S. and Canada federal, state and local laws.
- PRIZES/VALUE. One grand prize winner will win one (1) roundtrip economy class prize ticket on a nonstop EL AL flight from New York, (JFK/Newark), Boston, Miami, Los Angeles, Toronto, San Francisco or Las Vegas. The approximate value of the prize is $1200 – $1800 depending on travel dates and availability (up to $100 taxes per ticket are the responsibility of the winner). The available travel dates for the prize are: September 14 – 24, 2019, November 1 – December 15, 2019, January 11 – March 31, 2020, April 27 – June 15, 2020 and September 1 – 14, 2020. The prize of one (1) roundtrip economy class ticket is non-endorsable, non-refundable, non-transferable, cannot be redeemed for cash and is based on availability. The EL AL ticket is based on the rules and regulations of “E” economy class and is not valid for receiving frequent flyer points. Upgrading to a higher class of service with either money or points is not permitted. Once a ticket is issued, no changes are permitted.
- DRAWING. The odds of winning will depend on the total number of eligible entries received, which is unknown. The winner of the contest promotion will be selected and notified by EL AL Israel Airlines USA through the e-mail and/or phone number associated with their Matmid account by September 27, 2019. The winner must respond to EL AL Israel Airlines USA within two weeks and include all contact information (name, home/cell phone numbers, full mailing address, and email address). In the event that EL AL Israel Airlines USA does not receive confirmation from the winner within 2 weeks, an alternate winner will be selected and notified through the e-mail and/or phone number associated with their Matmid account. The winner must notify EL AL Israel Airlines USA within two weeks of notification and include all contact information (name, home/cell phone numbers, full mailing address, and email address). This procedure will continue until EL AL Israel Airlines USA notifies and receives confirmation from a winner. For a Canadian resident to be declared a winner, the selected potential contest winner must first answer correctly, without assistance of any kind, a mathematical skill-testing question posed by Sponsor as part of the potential winner’s affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release. All entrants agree to allow EL AL Israel Airlines USA and/or its designees the perpetual right to use his/her name, biographical information, photo, and/or likeness (real or simulated), and statements for promotion, advertising, marketing and publicity purposes in all media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide in perpetuity, including but not limited to on the world wide web and internet, without notice, review or approval and without additional compensation except where prohibited by law. In this regard, all entrants hereby agree to sign and deliver to EL AL Israel Airlines USA any and all documents that EL AL Israel Airlines USA may deem necessary or desirable in order to confirm such grant of publicity rights.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: EL AL Israel Airlines USA and Global Traveler are not responsible for printing or typographical errors in any related materials; stolen, fraudulent entries or email; or transactions that are processed or lost due to computer or electronic malfunctions. EL AL Israel Airlines USA and Global Traveler are not responsible for entries not received or delayed due to difficulty accessing the Internet, service outages or delays, computer or mobile device difficulties, or other technological glitches. By entering the contest promotion, entrant releases EL AL Israel Airlines USA and Global Traveler against any claims and liabilities arising from this contest/promotion.
- SPONSOR is EL AL Israel Airlines USA. Any questions or comments shall be directed to [email protected]
- RESULTS: For Contest results, send a hand-printed, self-addressed, stamped envelope to Winner List – EL AL Israel Airlines USA, Attn: Manager – Social Media, 100 Wall Street, New York, NY 10005. Requests for the winner list must be received by October 11, 2019.
FX Excursions offers the chance for once-in-a-lifetime experiences in destinations around the world.
eFlyer DealsJun 7, 2023
Puppy Pride at The Leta, Santa Barbara
To celebrate Pride Month, Santa Barbara’s The Leta, a chic hotel in the heart of the city, unveiled a new fun offer for you and your furry friend. The Puppy Pride offer includes a stay in a standard king room, a rainbow terry bathrobe for your pup by Dog French Touch and two Out & Proud welcome cocktails. The cocktails are a rainbow-hued concoction of pineapple, Aperol, Empress Gin and elderflower syrup.
Reconnecting the World: GBTA Convention 2023 Spotlights the Vital Role of Business Travel and In-Person Connection
In an increasingly digital and interconnected world, the Global Business Travel Association (GBTA) Convention remains an indispensable platform for business travel industry professionals seeking to make the most of the power of face-to-face connections. Taking place August 13–15 in Dallas, the 2023 GBTA Convention provides the unique opportunity for professionals and companies to join visionaries, thought leaders and industry experts for meaningful networking, cutting-edge insights and inspiring innovation.
eFlyer DealsJun 7, 2023
Dad’s Escape at Andaz San Diego
Give dad the ultimate escape this Father’s Day with a stay at Andaz San Diego. Book the Father’s Day offer and receive a one-night stay in the Andaz Star Suite, a bottle of Your and Yours Gin upon arrival and a private mixology class at The Rooftop by STK.
OMNI PGA Frisco Resort Comes to Texas
Newly opened in Frisco, Texas, Omni PGA Frisco Resort invites golf enthusiasts to settle in to one of 500 plush guestrooms or 10 four-bedroom ranch houses and enjoy a relaxing stay.
Share Your Travel Preferences with Global Traveler in a Short Survey & Win
Learning more about our readers’ travel habits and preferences ensures Global Traveler delivers the content you desire. As the travel industry has adapted and changed over the last few years, it’s more important than ever to connect. To best meet your short- and long-term travel content needs, please help us!
eFlyer LeadJun 7, 2023
Airbnb Sues New York City Over Short-Term Rental Limits
House-sharing platform Airbnb sued New York City June 1 over the city’s implementation of new restrictions limiting short-term rentals. Originally formed in 2022, the ordinance would require homeowners to register with the mayor’s office, reveal who lives in the property and agree to comply with construction, zoning and maintenance ordinances.
New Resident Art Concierge Comes to Cape Town
Leisure Lifestyle 2023Jun 6, 2023
Time to Unwind
I recently returned from my second annual golf trip to Kiawah Island, where we enjoyed fantastic weather. Upon arrival, the group met for lunch at The Ryder Cup Bar, located at The Ocean Course, one of the top-ranked courses in the country. Luckily, we were not playing that day, as the wind whipped up and brought unscheduled douses of rain. As one of the caddies told me, wind gusts of 35 mph made the course unplayable. But some players braved the conditions as we sat comfortably inside enjoying our first lunch of the trip while chairs cascaded outside and players tried to keep their shots on track.
Plan Your Escape to Arizona
Indulgent escapes are made even more enjoyable by fast, easy access — and that’s what Arizona offers. Quick, non-stop and direct flights to one of two international airports put all the luxury of The Grand Canyon State within easy reach.
DailyJun 6, 2023
Stockholm’s Fotografiska Museum Brings Photography to Life
For travelers looking for a unique museum experience in Stockholm, Sweden, head to Fotografiska, The Contemporary Museum of Photography Art & Culture. Fotografiska is a living and vibrant place where photography comes to life. The museum features photography and visual arts from around the world by all types of artists, from well-known photographers to newer generations of artists.