NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: The $500 Gift Card Giveaway Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to those who sign up for a six-month free digital edition of Global Traveler magazine at the sweepstakes sign-up page and who are at least eighteen (18) years old (or the age of majority in their state of residence; whichever is older) at the time of entry. The Sweepstakes is only open to legal residents of the United States and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of FX Express Publications (the “Sponsors”), their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members (defined as parents, children, siblings, step-parents, step-children, step-siblings and their spouses) and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
2. Agreement to Official Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully and unconditionally bound by these Official Rules (“Rules”), and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of the Sponsor, as final and binding as it relates to the Sweepstakes.
3. Sweepstakes Period: Entries will be accepted starting March 8, 2023 at 12:00 AM and ending May 8, 2023 at 11:59PM. All entries must be received by May 8, 2023 at 11:59PM. All times are (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada).
4. How to Enter:
a. Users will receive one (1) entry for signing up for one (1) free six-month digital edition account of Global Traveler magazine at https://globaltraveler.pressreader.com/accounting/signup during the promotional period and completing all the necessary steps to create an account. You may enter only once via free account setup at the landing page by filling in the information requested and completing the account setup.
b. The entry must fulfill all Sweepstakes requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the Rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. You may not enter more times than indicated herein by using multiple e-mail addresses, identities, or devices, or engage in any other activity in an attempt to circumvent the Rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the Rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of the Sponsor.
5. Prizes: There will be one winner who will receive: (1) $500 gift card of their choice to Amazon, Apple or American Express ($500 value). The total aggregate value of all prizes is $500. You are not guaranteed to win a prize. Limit one (1) prize per person. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. All prizes will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible entries are received.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner selection and notification: The Sweepstakes winners will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of the Sweepstakes administrator (see below), taking place on or about May 10, 2023. Winners will be notified via e-mail to the e-mail address they entered on the Sweepstakes entry form within five (5) business days following the winner selection. Sponsor shall have no liability for any winner’s failure to receive notices due to said winner’s spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for any winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If a selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within three (3) days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases if required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected. The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE RULES BY ANY WINNER (AS DETERMINED IN SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AND FORFEITURE OF ANY PRIZE(S).
8. Rights Granted by you: By entering the Sweepstakes and accepting any prize you may win, you understand that Sponsor, anyone acting on behalf of Sponsor, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, and winner’s name, likeness, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Sweepstakes, and biographical information (city and state only) as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
9. Terms: Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, human error, or other cause beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case, Sponsor may select the winners from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website or violates these Rules. Sponsor has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Sweepstakes, to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to; entries from the same user from different IP addresses beyond the maximum number allowable number in accordance with these Rules; entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Sweepstakes Rules beyond the maximum number allowable number in accordance with these Rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes and; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries. Sponsor does not make any representation, warranty or guarantee, express or implied, relating to the Sweepstakes or prizes.
11. Disputes: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND PENNSYLVANIA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, entrant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Pennsylvania having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, other than entrant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes), and entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
12. Winners List: To obtain a winners list, please email Katie Skrzek at [email protected] with the subject “Sweepstakes – Winner List” within one (1) months from the drawing date.
13. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is FXExpress Publications, Inc., 309 Floral Vale Blvd., Yardley, PA 19067
14. Administrator: Katie Skrzek
15. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Amazon.com, Apple, American Express, Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram. You understand that you are providing your information to the Sponsor of this Sweepstakes and not to Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram or any other party or platform for which the sweepstakes was communicated.
16. By entering the Sweepstakes you agree to receive communications from FXExpress Publications, Inc. You can opt-out of receiving these communications at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link.
4 Spring Hotel Openings
With the start of spring, travelers have their choice of new design-centric boutique properties opening in the coming months. Check out these properties for travel inspiration.
FXExpress Traveler of the Year
FXExpress Traveler of the Year Contest 2023
eFlyer ReviewsMar 29, 2023
Elk Cove Inn & Spa Review
Mendocino County is a self-contained universe of effortless, California-centric joy enveloped within the Redwood Forest National and State Parks, the rocky Pacific Coast and several prime wine production areas like Anderson Valley. If Highway 1 and Route 128 are the ribbons holding this package together, Elk Cove Inn & Spa can be considered the bow. Mendocino Coast’s first vacation destination, established in 1968, is an ideal 16-room gateway to the destination.
YOTEL to Open YOTELPAD London Stratford in Late 2023
YOTEL recently announced plans to open YOTELPAD London Stratford at the end of this year, making it the seventh YOTEL property in the United Kingdom and third in London, joining YOTEL London City and YOTEL London Shoreditch. YOTEL currently features properties in the United States and United Kingdom, with hotels in Boston, New York, San Francisco and, more recently, Washington, D.C.
Share Your Travel Preferences with Global Traveler in a Short Survey & Win
Learning more about our readers’ travel habits and preferences ensures Global Traveler delivers the content you desire. As the travel industry has adapted and changed over the last few years, it’s more important than ever to connect. To best meet your short- and long-term travel content needs, please help us!
Puerto Rico’s Hotel El Convento Unveils Multimillion-Dollar Renovation
Hotel El Convento, one of Old San Juan’s most popular landmark hotels, recently completed a multimillion-dollar design and architectural renovation to its 81 rooms. The renovation blends Old World charm with Puerto Rico’s vibrant and modern energy.
Last-Minute Spring Deals from SIXT
Set Sail on a California River Cruise with American Cruise Lines
Love small-ship cruising and the California coast? You’re in luck: American Cruise Lines offers an eight-day San Francisco Bay excursion, taking in some of the best wine country in the United States. The itinerary for American Jazz — one of 10 new riverboats in American Cruise Lines fleet — includes ports in San Francisco, Stockton, Sacramento and Vallejo. Sailing time takes in San Francisco Bay, San Pablo Bay and the Napa and San Joaquin rivers. American Jazz reaches the California Coast following a repositioning journey from Mississippi, including a transit through the Panama Canal.
Exclusive Savings: Cruise Along the Danube River with Global Traveler
Exclusive Sailing with Global Traveler
DailyMar 28, 2023
Recaro Aircraft Seating CL670 Business-Class Seat Takes Off on Iberia
Recaro’s new CL6720 business-class seat with doors took off recently on Iberia’s Airbus A350 cabin, flying Madrid (MAD) to Buenos Aires (EZE), with a total of 31 of the seats in the aircraft’s business-class cabin. The premium-economy and economy cabins also feature Recaro seats.