Check out these irresistible offers from SLS properties in Miami:
- Spontaneous Little Stays at SLS Brickell, SLS LUX and Hyde Midtown Miami with rates starting at $199 for last-minute, day-of, night-of bookings
- Love Our Locals at SLS Brickell, SLS LUX and Hyde Midtown Miami waives the $25 daily facility fee and allows access to rooftop pools and WiFi for Floridians, as well as 20 percent off at the bar
- Stay Longer and Save at SLS Brickell offers 15 percent off a two-night stay; 20 percent off a three-night stay; and 25 percent off a four-night stay
- Suite Offer SLS Brickell, SLS LUX and Hyde Midtown Miami offers 18 percent off suites and a waived facility fee for stays longer than two nights
- Midweek Escape at SLS Brickell includes a complimentary poolside cabana with fruits and water on Monday through Thursday stays
- Get Real – Experience it All at SLS South Beach offers 20 percent off your next stay when you book by Sept. 30 for travel through Dec. 31
- Fall Into Savings at SLS South Beach offers 30 percent off stays Monday through Thursday, and 10 percent off stays Friday through Sunday, when booked by Sept. 30 for stays through March 31, 2022
The Hotel AMERON Zurich Bellerive au Lac, forged from the collaborative efforts of interior design firm Monoplan AG and other cutting-edge design firms, bills itself as a celebration of the 1920s and ‘30s aesthetic. The story behind it is compelling as the building dates to 1928 and has connections with the early days of Switzerland's movie industry. However, there are several fun Mid-Century Modern and late 20th-century design touches in the public and private areas. Clearly, it's going for the "modern luxury" vibe Millennial and Gen-X business and leisure travelers look for when seeking a quality smaller property with a great location.
This holiday season, escape to the Caribbean with Celebrity Cruises and reconnect with family and friends in luxurious accommodations that make you feel right at home. Savor globally inspired cuisine designed by our Michelin-starred chef, paired with the most awarded wine collection at sea. Elevate “me time” with a soothing spa treatment sure to renew. With both long and short cruises to celebrate in December, and even three special Ultimate Holiday Cruises that sail over Christmas and into the New Year, the time to gift an experience and create unforgettable memories is now. Celebrity Cruises’ Always IncludedSM pricing — drinks, WiFi and tips — ensures a seamless, carefree vacation with the ones you love.
Andaz 5th Avenue and Fellow Barber announced a new partnership, starting in December 2021. Andaz 5th Avenue will be the first hotel to carry Fellow’s unisex line of expertly crafted products in all guestrooms and suites. The hotel will also launch a pop-up barbershop Dec. 16–23, in its street-level artist-in-residence space to give frontline workers complimentary cuts from skilled Fellow barbers. Reserve a haircut here; those unable to claim one of the coveted spots can secure a wooden nickel at the hotel, which can be redeemed at any Fellow Barber location.
Viking announced its newest ocean ship, Viking Saturn, to join the fleet in early 2023. The 930-guest ship will spend its maiden season sailing three new itineraries in Scandinavian and Nordic countries: Iconic Iceland, Greenland & Canada; Iceland & Norway’s Arctic Explorer; and Greenland, Iceland, Norway & Beyond. The company will also bring back its popular eight-day Iceland’s Natural Beauty itinerary in August 2023.
Without a doubt, the pandemic changed the role of airports in the travel industry. Hamad International Airport’s role evolved in many ways since the pandemic hit. Now, more than ever, airports are responsible for creating a secure passenger experience. As the gateway to Qatar and the world, the safety and wellbeing of staff and passengers has always been at the core of Hamad International Airport’s strategy.
Travel through Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport will be easier for Delta Air Lines customers enrolled in TSA PreCheck starting next month with the expansion of new facial recognition capabilities and the opening of the first-ever Delta-TSA PreCheck express lobby and bag drop.
The Four Seasons Resort and Residences Anguilla is opening its acclaimed doors Oct. 22 to celebrate its fifth and most exciting season. The resort will introduce new programming including culinary, fitness and music.
The Global Business Travel Association’s (GBTA) Convention 2021 will be unlike any other convention before it, as we come together in person for the first time since the business travel industry drastically changed and look forward to rebuilding and reshaping the future. GBTA Convention 2021 will bring all of us together to learn from experts and each other, in-person at Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Florida, Nov. 17–19. The safety of our attendees is our top priority. View health and safety protocols.
Seabourn recently announced the name of its second new ultra-luxury purpose-built expedition ship: Seabourn Pursuit. The name reflects the passion of expedition travelers to seek out and explore natural wonders and destinations through activities around the globe.