American Express and Delta Air Lines launched limited-time offers for new Delta SkyMiles Gold, Platinum and Reserve Consumer and Business American Express card members who apply and are approved through Nov. 10.
- Delta SkyMiles Gold American Express Card: Earn 70,000 bonus miles after $2,000 in purchases with the card within the first three months.
- Delta SkyMiles Platinum American Express Card: Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 MQM Medallion Qualification Miles after $3,000 in purchases with the card within the first three months.
- Delta SkyMiles Reserve American Express Card: Earn 80,000 bonus miles and 20,000 MQM Medallion Qualification Miles after $5,000 in purchases with the card within the first three months.
- Delta SkyMiles Gold Business American Express Card: Earn 70,000 bonus miles and a $50 statement credit after $2,000 in purchases with the card within the first three months.
- Delta SkyMiles Platinum Business American Express Card: Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 MQM Medallion Qualification Miles, plus a $100 statement credit after $3,000 in purchases with the card within the first three months.
- Delta SkyMiles Reserve Business American Express Card: Earn 80,000 bonus miles and 20,000 MQM Medallion Qualification Miles, plus a $200 statement credit after $5,000 in purchases with the card within the first three months.
The Hotel AMERON Zurich Bellerive au Lac, forged from the collaborative efforts of interior design firm Monoplan AG and other cutting-edge design firms, bills itself as a celebration of the 1920s and ‘30s aesthetic. The story behind it is compelling as the building dates to 1928 and has connections with the early days of Switzerland's movie industry. However, there are several fun Mid-Century Modern and late 20th-century design touches in the public and private areas. Clearly, it's going for the "modern luxury" vibe Millennial and Gen-X business and leisure travelers look for when seeking a quality smaller property with a great location.
History and culture are etched into every corner of Greece. Beginning with its language, the oldest written language still in existence, and moving from the traces of passing civilizations and religions to pre-historic findings and works from many movements, there’s a wealth of culture to discover on your next trip to Greece.
Andaz 5th Avenue and Fellow Barber announced a new partnership, starting in December 2021. Andaz 5th Avenue will be the first hotel to carry Fellow’s unisex line of expertly crafted products in all guestrooms and suites. The hotel will also launch a pop-up barbershop Dec. 16–23, in its street-level artist-in-residence space to give frontline workers complimentary cuts from skilled Fellow barbers. Reserve a haircut here; those unable to claim one of the coveted spots can secure a wooden nickel at the hotel, which can be redeemed at any Fellow Barber location.
Viking announced its newest ocean ship, Viking Saturn, to join the fleet in early 2023. The 930-guest ship will spend its maiden season sailing three new itineraries in Scandinavian and Nordic countries: Iconic Iceland, Greenland & Canada; Iceland & Norway’s Arctic Explorer; and Greenland, Iceland, Norway & Beyond. The company will also bring back its popular eight-day Iceland’s Natural Beauty itinerary in August 2023.
Since its prestige for attracting the world elite grew in the 1960s, Greece remains the go-to destination for glittering holidays. Each step of the journey is enrobed in luxury, from culinary traditions with the highest standard of execution and name-brand, high-end shopping to first-rate wellness locales and elite accommodations, like 5-star hotels, private villas and yachts.
Travel through Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport will be easier for Delta Air Lines customers enrolled in TSA PreCheck starting next month with the expansion of new facial recognition capabilities and the opening of the first-ever Delta-TSA PreCheck express lobby and bag drop.
The Global Business Travel Association’s (GBTA) Convention 2021 will be unlike any other convention before it, as we come together in person for the first time since the business travel industry drastically changed and look forward to rebuilding and reshaping the future. GBTA Convention 2021 will bring all of us together to learn from experts and each other, in-person at Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Florida, Nov. 17–19. The safety of our attendees is our top priority. View health and safety protocols.
The Four Seasons Resort and Residences Anguilla is opening its acclaimed doors Oct. 22 to celebrate its fifth and most exciting season. The resort will introduce new programming including culinary, fitness and music.