Hyatt Hotels Corporation recently announced Together by Hyatt, a new set of offerings designed for meeting planners as events slowly start to return. Together by Hyatt advances care for meeting planners, simplifying and streamlining event planning, with safety and wellbeing at the forefront.
“Throughout COVID-19, we have been intensely focused on listening to our customers and while we’ve heard that there are many challenges, more importantly, we’ve heard that planners are excited about the opportunities to come back together during recovery and beyond,” said Jack Horne, global head of sales and revenue, Hyatt. “We’re here to help planners explore the possibilities and reach their attendees in creative and impactful ways. As a new suite of meetings and events offerings, Together by Hyatt is designed to support planners at every step of the way as we reimagine what events can look like and collaborate to bring their vision to life.”
Together by Hyatt prioritizes four pillars:
Care + Safety
- Hyatt’s Global Care & Cleanliness Commitment focuses on rigorous cleanliness and safety protocols, including GBAC STAR Facility Accreditation and more
- Reimagined meeting spaces include socially distant set ups, care stations with personal protective equipment and signage
- All Hyatt Hotels have at least one Hygiene & Wellbeing Leader who is a GBAC-Trained Technician
- Hyatt allows planners to easily add COVID-19 testing for attendees
Care + Technology
- Hyatt works with Swapcard to offer an exclusive opportunity to use end-to-end virtual and hybrid events platforms with hybrid meetings at hotels
- Planners can tap into Swapcard’s expertise and best practices for hybrid events
- Hyatt’s proprietary meeting tools include virtual hotel tours, an Event Concierge app, Group Bill and more
Care + A Community of Experts
- Hybrid Event Experts help planners integrate and execute virtual components and hybrid options
- A dedicated Support Squad oversees and assists with all virtual components, including real-time questions
- Hyatt allows planners to be sponsored to secure training from the Global Biorisk Advisory Council
- Hyatt teams with Virtual Events Institute
- Resources guides will be available at Hyatt hotels
Care + Wellbeing
- Planners will be able to integrate new guided experiences by wellbeing experts into event agendas, allowing attendees to enjoy a variety of wellbeing moments
- Curated content from Headspace will be offered, from meditations to breathing exercises, focus music and more
- Services like Personal Preference allow attendees to tailor food and beverage offerings to personal preferences
“While events will look and feel different, we believe there is pent-up demand to create, connect and collaborate, whether that’s in-person or a hybrid format, and once again experience the joy of what it means to be together,” said Steve Enselein, senior vice president of events, Hyatt. “Guided by our purpose of care, every aspect of Together by Hyatt is intended to provide a seamless experience for planners so they can focus on delivering exceptional events for attendees. We’ve taken strategic steps to bring safety, technology, support and wellbeing to the forefront of our offerings, and we are here to co-create the path forward, which we believe lays the foundation for a new era of events that will be more inclusive than ever before.”
Tell us your thoughts on Hyatt’s Together by Hyatt initiative. Email us at [email protected]. Please include your full name and location.
Love to laugh and travel? Join Just For Laughs in Cancún presented by Pollen Presents Nov. 3–7. This festival event brings together the relaxing accommodations of a 5-star resort and laugh-out-loud funny comedy sets for a long, unforgettable escape.
The biggest names in the Middle East sporting community will gather for the Sports Industry Awards as the event returns for its eighth edition. SPIA recognizes the achievements of individuals, organizations, facilities and campaigns that contributed to the development of sport in the region.
A handful of historic towns in Texas Hill Country reinvented themselves as upscale food, wine and culture destinations. Fredericksburg is the shining star among them, transcending its historic German underpinnings to the point where it’s drawing a more cosmopolitan group of visitors, including many from outside Texas.
In an exclusive partnership, Lufthansa Group teams with Viking Cruises to offer the cruise line’s travelers direct, non-stop flights from the New York City area to Malta (MLA), beginning June 30. Flights will operate three times weekly on Lufthansa’s Airbus A350-900, departing from Newark Liberty International Airport.
Indianapolis International Airport officially opened its first-ever art gallery, The KIND Gallery, named after the airport’s international airport code. It is initially featuring artists from Harrison Center for the Arts.
Boca Raton Resort & Club recently announced a new partnership with Major Food Groups, creating one of the best culinary destinations in the United States. Major Food Groups is the company behind some of the hottest restaurants, including Carbone, The Grill and Parm. This partnership will launch multiple dining concepts as part of the resort's $150 million transformation.
The Sports Industry Awards returned with a bang last night as 200 guests packed the W Hotel Great Ball Room for the gala ceremony.
The Franklin London Launches Afternoon Tea Inspired by Victoria & Albert Museum’s “Alice: Curiouser and Curiouser”
The Franklin London – Starhotels Collezione, located in the heart of Knightsbridge, launched a new afternoon tea inspired by the “Alice: Curiouser and Curiouser” exhibit at the nearby Victoria & Albert Museum. Diners booking the tea also have the option to book an offer including a pre-reserved ticket to the in-demand exhibition.