Nobu Hotel London Portman Square, located on a corner of Marylebone’s Portman Square, officially opened its doors recently, boasting 249 rooms, a Nobu Restaurant & Bar, a year-round outdoor terrace, Nobu Pilates studio and the two-bedroom Nobu Penthouse.
Guests are now able to book one of the hotel’s current experiences, including:
- Ikigai Experience: The experience includes an introductory Nobu Pilates group class with instructor Marsha Lindsay, followed by a 55-minute Portman Signature Fusion treatment. The experience also includes a drink at Nobu Lounge, daily breakfast and accommodations. Three signature Pilates classes exclusive to the property will be offered: Power, Precision; Pure Pilates; and Prescribed.
- Taste of Nobu: In addition to an overnight stay, the Taste of Nobu includes an Omakase dinner or a dining credit, edamame and carafe of sake, as well as daily breakfast.
- Nobu Wellness & Fitness: Luxury treatments have been specially curated to mirror the brand’s core belief and the 24-hour gym has been outfitted with state-of-the-art Technogym equipment.
- Roku Japanese Gin Garden: Guests can enjoy an authentic taste of spring in the Roku Gin cocktails designed exclusively for this experience.
- Artist in Residence: The hotel’s gallery space, The White Box, hosts “When the Ink Clears,” an exhibition from Artist in Residence Rod McIntosh.
Six Senses Zighy Bay sets sail for its latest out-of-the-ordinary experience. The newly refurbished Dhahab, meaning gold in Arabic, offers one- or two-night voyages for the ultimate sea-hotel adventure.
Start planning that long-awaited trip to the island of Ireland. With all travel restrictions now lifted, there has never been a better time to visit.
It’s time to start dreaming of your next trip. Here’s some destination inspiration for you. Take a visual journey through Minneapolis, Minnesota, with us.
Much of the global business travel industry has already made sustainable business travel a priority with a focus on reducing emissions and their environmental footprint. But the industry, as well as external stakeholders, such as policymakers, recognize more needs to be done.
This October, The Bodrum EDITION hosts its third Zen Weekend in collaboration with artisanal lifestyle brand Caravana. Oct. 6–9, guests can indulge themselves in rebalancing wellness sessions aligning the body and soul before winter starts.
Copa Airlines celebrated its 75th anniversary recently by showcasing a Boeing 737-800 NG in an aircraft livery that harkened back to the airline’s look in the 1990s. During that time period, Copa Airlines launched an expansion of their network to become the Hub of the Americas, connect the Americas and promote Panama.
Experience the beauty of Alaska and save 60 percent off cruise fares on your second and fourth guests. Plus, drinks, WiFi and tips are all included.