JW Marriott has a number of planned openings around the world in 2022.
- JW Marriott Cairo Mena House: Anticipated to open in early 2022, this hotel will be within walking distance of the Pyramids in Giza, and will offer 115 luxury guestrooms with unmatched views.
- JW Marriott Madrid: The brand’s first hotel in Spain is scheduled to open in late 2022, with 139 guestrooms and suites featuring outdoor terraces, all near key cultural attractions.
- JW Marriott Burj Rafal Riyadh: Opening in late 2022, this property will boast 339 guestrooms and suites, with four meeting spaces. As the city’s tallest building, guests enjoy stunning views of Riyadh.
- JW Marriott Hotel Guadalajara: In the first quarter of 2022, the hotel will feature a rooftop bar with unobstructed views of the city and Zibu Guadalajara, offering a fusion of Thai and Mexican cuisines.
- JW Marriott Jeju: Located in a UNESCO Natural Heritage site, travelers will find ocean-view rooms, natural hot springs in a Korean-styled sauna and an infinity pool overlooking the coastline.
Other openings in 2022 include JW Marriott Berlin (Q1), JW Marriott Hotel Xi’an (Q1), JW Marriott Dallas Arts District (Q2), JW Marriott Ji’nan (Q3), JW Marriott Foshan (Q3) and JW Marriott Tampa Clearwater (Q3).
In 2021, the brand welcomed the following hotels:
- JW Marriott Tampa Water Street: Opened in February, the hotel boasts 519 guestrooms and two restaurants.
- JW Marriott Shanghai Fengxian: Also opened in February, the property features 265 guestrooms and suites, and a Spa by JW.
- JW Marriott Monterrey Valle: Opened in May, the 233-room hotel has a Spa by JW, a luxurious outdoor pool and several dining options.
- JW Marriott Charlotte: Just opened in August, the 381-room property is in the heart of Charlotte’s financial district.
The Hotel AMERON Zurich Bellerive au Lac, forged from the collaborative efforts of interior design firm Monoplan AG and other cutting-edge design firms, bills itself as a celebration of the 1920s and ‘30s aesthetic. The story behind it is compelling as the building dates to 1928 and has connections with the early days of Switzerland's movie industry. However, there are several fun Mid-Century Modern and late 20th-century design touches in the public and private areas. Clearly, it's going for the "modern luxury" vibe Millennial and Gen-X business and leisure travelers look for when seeking a quality smaller property with a great location.
GBTA’s Convention 2021 will bring the business travel industry together for the first time in a long time. Once again, you’ll learn and connect with experts and each other, along with discussions with leading thinkers, entrepreneurs and change makers addressing the issues that matter most.
InterContinental New York Barclay is the perfect spot for luxury in the heart of Manhattan. With the 1946 Package, enjoy a two-night stay in the Penthouse Suite, an exclusive InterContinental75 cocktail lesson with a mixologist, 75-minute couples massage with Zeel, a movie screening on the Penthouse Suite terrace with classic films from the year of InterContinental’s birth with a premium 1946 vintage wine to enjoy.
History and culture are etched into every corner of Greece. Beginning with its language, the oldest written language still in existence, and moving from the traces of passing civilizations and religions to pre-historic findings and works from many movements, there’s a wealth of culture to discover on your next trip to Greece.
Kennebunkport Resort Collection created its inaugural Hotel Week offering irresistible savings. Nov. 12–21, five hotels will offer promotional room rates, as low as $99; special dining offers; and unique classes, such as oyster shucking and more. Daily resort fees are waived, resulting in up to 50 percent off the standard daily rate.
The Four Seasons Resort and Residences Anguilla is opening its acclaimed doors Oct. 22 to celebrate its fifth and most exciting season. The resort will introduce new programming including culinary, fitness and music.
The Global Business Travel Association’s (GBTA) Convention 2021 will be unlike any other convention before it, as we come together in person for the first time since the business travel industry drastically changed and look forward to rebuilding and reshaping the future. GBTA Convention 2021 will bring all of us together to learn from experts and each other, in-person at Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Florida, Nov. 17–19. The safety of our attendees is our top priority. View health and safety protocols.
Seabourn recently announced the name of its second new ultra-luxury purpose-built expedition ship: Seabourn Pursuit. The name reflects the passion of expedition travelers to seek out and explore natural wonders and destinations through activities around the globe.