For those who wanting to plan an unforgettable, relaxing vacation to Stowe, Vermont, Topnotch Resort offers five insider tips for planning the perfect stress-free getaway:
- Book your trip early and get your plans locked in — especially since many places and recreation areas operate at limited capacity and require reservations ahead of time. The best way to ensure a stress-free getaway is knowing availability in advance, as well as the best recreation options at top spots, including Stowe Mountain Resort.
- Consider planning your trip during the week. Midweek is a great time to visit Stowe, and offers easy social distancing. Quieter than weekends, midweek offers all the same amenities, but with shorter wait times and more space and privacy.
- Work from Stowe. With most people working from home, weekday travel is a bit easier for most families. The rooms and suites at Topnotch Resort are clean and perfect for a makeshift office. If you are traveling with a group, check out the Resort Homes, offering enough space for all.
- Balance work and play. The key to a stress-free getaway is the perfect balance of relaxation, concentration, work and play. Topnotch Resort offers guests everything they may need for a relaxing vacation. Start the day with a tennis lesson; head to The Roost for a delicious meal and a great view of Mount Mansfield; and end the workday with a massage or facial at Topnotch Spa.
- Get out and explore. Getting out and enjoying the fresh Vermont air is exactly what Stowe is all about. Located at Topnotch, Mountain Ops Outdoor Gear offers rentals for fat-tire biking, cross-country skiing, snowshoeing and anything else you may need to enjoy the mountains. Don’t forget to ask advice on the secret spots the locals try to keep hidden.
It’s time to start dreaming of your next trip. Here’s some destination inspiration for you. Take a visual journey through Buenos Aires, Argentina, with us.
Glamping is made more inclusive and effortless than ever at AutoCamp Joshua Tree, 38 miles outside of Palm Springs and a three-hour drive from Los Angeles. The design and layout of this multitasking camp — which can accommodate family groups and corporate retreats as readily as couples — puts guests front and center amidst the natural wonders and phenomena of the Coachella desert, even while providing creature comforts found at better hotels and practical features like well-appointed kitchenettes with basic cookware, towels and linens, and a fire pit with a grill.
Sonesta Hotels teamed up with Best Friends Animal Society to support the society’s mission to end homelessness for animals. To celebrate the collaboration, Sonesta Select properties will serve a complimentary, pet-inspired mocktail to guests. These hotels also offer opportunities for guests and team members to donate to help save the lives of dogs, cats and other animals.
From 24-Hour Butler Service to a Sky Pool: Boutique Luxury Awaits at Vista Encantada Spa Resort & Residences in Los Cabos
Set on a seaside bluff overlooking Land’s End in Cabo San Lucas, Vista Encantada Spa Resort & Residences is a Baja paradise specializing in serene vistas and impeccable hospitality, offering a Pacific coast lifestyle with authentic Mexican touches. Guests can now earn a fourth night free at the stunning resort, plus a $100 resort credit, when booking through March 20, for travel through June 15.
Costa Rica prepares to welcome its first Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts property, slated to open in 2025. Waldorf Astoria Guanacaste will boast 190 guestrooms, as well as 25 Waldorf Astoria-branded residences, all offering sweeping views overlooking the ocean. A presidential suite will also grace the property.
The waters surrounding Greece offer a treasure trove of islands filled with natural beauty, cultural significance and a special blend of adventure and relaxation. Whether in Greece for business on the mainland or attending an event on a distant island, there are plenty of ways to experience the Greek Islands.
At nearly 30,000 square feet, United Airlines’ newest United ClubSM now welcomes Newark Liberty International Airport travelers with its modern design, enhanced amenities, culinary offerings, locally sourced art and furniture and Manhattan skyline views. Seek airport solace at the new location in Terminal C3, near Gate C123.
I sat in spellbound reverence, fixed to my rickety wooden chair in a Peruvian Amazon rain forest village. A local shaman welcomed our small group from the riverboat Zephyr to teach us about medicinal plants from the jungle. Then, blowing tobacco smoke from his cupped hands, he framed my body with a smoke shield as he blew it around my face and over my shoulders, all the while chanting his blessing from the forest.