Silent Auction 2014
This weekend Global Traveler kicks off our annual silent auction, benefitting The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. Over the years Global Traveler readers have bid on exclusive charity items that not only provide them with one-time-only deals but give them a chance to give back to a worthy cause.
So please bid today at globaltravelerusa.com/auction for a chance to win round-trip tickets, hotels packages and other specialty travel items provided by our generous partners, including your favorite airlines, hotels and brands from around the globe.
Here’s a sneak peak of the items up for auction:
- Two round-trip Class Moana tickets from Los Angeles (LAX) to Papeete, Tahiti (PPT) on Air Tahiti Nui
- Two round-trip business-class tickets on Asiana Airlines from any North American gateway to any Asiana destination
- Two nights’ Lily Pond lodging for four and eight rounds of golf at Bandon Dunes Golf Resort, Bandon, Ore.
- Boingo premium WiFi service for one year
- Two round-trip business-class tickets from Los Angeles (LAX) to Nadi, Fiji (NAN) on Fiji Airways
- A three-night stay in a Quay room with breakfast for two at The Fullerton Hotel, Singapore
- A three-night stay in a king or a twin room at Hyatt Regency Incheon
- A four-night stay in a junior suite with Club InterContinental access at InterContinental Hong Kong
- An iPad Mini, courtesy of LOT Polish Airlines
- Two-night stay in a deluxe harbour room with breakfast for two at The Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong
- Two-night weekend stay for two at The Peninsula Beverly Hills
- Two round-trip business-class tickets on Singapore Airlines from New York to Frankfurt
Have a fun time winning excellent items and supporting The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society! Bidding ends May 1.
— Carly Allen, vice president